1.06.2009

Christmas trip to vist my family in California.

We flew out christmas eve and we were delayed only 10 minutes. That was awsome. Then we had so much fun. We got to meet our new little nephew Colton. ADORABLE little guy.
We hit up san francisco one day with my mom and dad so the guys could take some awsome pictures. it was overcast though. that sucked here are the kids at the kids table eating dinner on christmas. James is there to?? haha. Then we flew home New years day. Delila is great on the plane all the time. she sleeps every time most of the flight. i usually have a whole row to myself too cause no one wants to seet by a loud brat kid. little do they know she is an angel!




Here is my dad and Delila. Delila would walk around the house saying PAPA PAPA PAPA. she doesnt call for me like that :( haha. D sure does love her papa.

1 comments:

Ginger said...

Miss D does love her Papa. I like the way she whispers his name Papa, Papa