1.19.2009

birdies



So i have been wanting to do this and i just did! i free handed it so i have some things i wanna fix up a little more tomorrow. i need to get a little paint brush though. i wanna re-shape one of the birdies a little bit. I think it is so so cute. now i need to decorate delila's shelves and over her crip off to the side i want to paint a tree. in black as well!!! i sure have a bunch of little ideas in my head! and i cant wait to get them out.
does this look dumb??? be honest.



Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Sooo cute! I love your craftiness!

beck said...

those are very cute!!! Honest!!

Nisha said...

love them!!

Kellybean said...

I love them!!!! Will you come help me decorate Linus' and baby's room? I have done nothing to the walls. I need some serious help.

Breanne said...

very cute! i like!

Hilary said...

LOVE that. Really, it's very cute.

The Wies Family said...

How fun for you to have a whole new house to decorate. The birds are a way cute idea. They are so simple, yet, add so much to the decor. Very, very, cute!

Stacey said...

Mmmm..love the birds!