1.14.2009

Before and After of the kitchen

WHOOP,WHOOP! HAHA!! So i am so excited with the out come of the kitchen. i was in teh mood to paint and so i decided to do the kitchen cause it was quick and easy! i love it. i think i am gong to do our stairway this color or similar cause i got to paints this one and another one with a bit more green in it. LOVE it!! so cheery! i actually am going to spray paint the LOVE red. i am waiting for the spray paint from rich. WHOOP, WHOOP!
p.s. still have to paint the bar stools. it is on my soon on my list!! :)









Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

12 comments:

Nisha said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! I'll see it in person tomorrow if I can. Can Sophie and I come over after nap? I need to return your stuff and talk business! I have some exciting news ;)

Crystal said...

OH KATIE!!! I soooo love it!

Ginger said...

ooh la-la de beautiful!! You're lucky I love you so much because I almost kept the plate rack-looks so cute on your counter!!!

Christy C. said...

Katie, that is so pretty. I love it.

Katherine Wies said...

Your kitchen looks so cute! I can't wait to see what you do with the bar stools.

Stacey said...

love the blue, red, black combo! Can I come for dinner?

Tinaya said...

it looks really good, we are excited to see your whole house!!! Soon!

Hilary said...

Katie! That's adorable, I never would have thought of blue but it's great!

Ronnie and Natalie Taylor said...

gorgious kitchen! I love it!

Unknown said...

super cute love it babe
Ashley

Camille said...

i love it! it's so you :)

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I like! whenever you sit on those bar stools think of me and my booty....since I've spent hours on them..haha.