1.16.2009

do you ever feel like.....

like your in an ugly funk? I DO RIGHT NOW! i have 13 or 14 more pounds to loose and my hair was way cute when it first got cut but now i am growing it out and it is ugly! i am so in a FUNK! what can i do though right? just keep on keepin on. give me a few months and then i will back HAHA! but really i feel like i am in a FUNK! so to make me feel better im just gonna paint my house lots of fun times!

Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

um yes. if you could see my horrible acne face this morning, you'd cry for me.
you are darling. not to worry.

TD Quong said...

Rar, I hate that. It's the worst to just feel UGLY. :( Maybe you could try out some new make-up? I always feel cuter when I'm wearing new clothes ;) Good luck!

Kellybean said...

You look cute! I feel the same way though and will until a few good months after baby gets here.

Sarah Bradford-Burton said...

You are very adorable and you look petite! I'm six feet tall and taller than my husband, so I always feel in a funk. It's kind of sad. And after three kids, (two in three years), my body is gross and fat. I have to lose 60 pounds...and I'm going to be 40. Enjoy your youth, beauty, health and energy everyday!