1.06.2009

kitchen still a bit in progress but lookin good.

so a few things still nee to find its place. and i am working on that. found these baskets for cheap ikea and i sprayed them red. cute and gives me more places to put things. the corner i think i will find something cute to put up there for decoration. i need to paint and add a pad and fabric to the bar stools that we got at our friends garage sale for 5 bucks for all three! nice huh. anyway lovin it. oh we got a new light for the kitchen too.







Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

3 comments:

The Wies Family said...

It looks so good you guys. You always impress me with your decorating skills. I still need to bring those other red baskets over sometime.

Kellybean said...

Oh I love it! I love those baskets! What a good idea.

Crystal said...

so I think you should spray the stools red like the baskets. and get black and white fabric for the cushions. Yeah I cant remember what the fabric Im think of is called but Ill find a pic and send it to you when I do. super cute