5.10.2009



This is for you MOMMA!! I love you so much! I am so glad that you are my mom and that you were the example that you were to me! For your never ending service and love that you have always, always shown! To me you are Super woman! You have taught me well and i know that i am the mom today because of you! and i am only at the start. if only i could be 1% as great as you i will have done my part here as a mother! Thank you for everything that you have done for me and my little family. YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Your fun! Your Beautiful! Your smart! Your had working and super loving!

Here are some fun pictures of you that i love! To Grandma Swarts you are amazing too, to teach my mom everything that she knows too!! I love the picture of Mom and Grandma with my nephews and little cousins! It really does show your joy and love that you have with your grand babies!

WE LOVE YOU MOMMA!!!






Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You really do have an awesome mom! I just love her!

Ginger said...

That was very sweet Katie. Makes it worth being a mom to know that a little bit that I have to offer has not gone un noticed. Love you and see you Thurs.