5.30.2009

front room

ok so this is our front room. this is the room you see when you first walk into our home. again the wall is more green in person. anyway i have changed the arrangement a few times i think i am stickin with this for now. we will see how long. HAHA! anyway i got this awesome mirror for 10 bucks at ross and everything else you see is pretty much from DI. the candle holders a buck the vases a 50 cents and frames way cheap and so on. i love that place. so here is our front room now. oh and i gotta keep the ice skates up year round.
oh and a ps note the wall with pictures not done i dont think i like it. not my cup of tea putting up pictures.

ps see my touch of pink?







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your living room is super cute. I love pictures on the wall, it shows people who come to your house how adorable your loved ones are. And you have it set up so cute. I should show you some picture of what I did to my living room (when it is clean)

Breanne said...

i remeber the pic of san fran and oakland your dad took. love it! super cute house but evern cuter lil' delilah!