5.30.2009

some finds


so this little rod iron table we found today at a garage sale for 5 bucks and the mirror i got at ross for 3 bucks. so it sits at the landing of our stairs and i will find something cute to set on it that works better than the mirror that i love. the bigger black mirror i got from di for 4 bucks just the way it looks nice huh. so it sits on the entry way wall. i got the little black organization box from ross as well it was a bigger spend only 8 bucks but i love it so much. now the best purchase for 15 bucks a totally pimped out doll house for delila. has furniture people and a cool family car that honks and has a radio that plays music. she soooooooo loves it. its for her bday but we cant take it away now! she is so cute! also the little white wall hanging thingys i dont konw what they are really but i have another bit of white to spray paint on them but they were a buck too. lots of fun.











3 comments:

webster said...

super cute house! love the decor...wanna come help me. Everything i buy i have to take pictures of and send it to my mom so that she can tell what she thinks. I am so not good at the decor thing...i am actually pretty horrible.

Heather said...

Grrrrrr! (that's my jealous sound ;) ) you're one of those people I envy because they can find stuff at DI and Ross. I just don't have the patience to search through everything! I'm telling you - you have to come over here and give me some ideas on how to decorate my bedroom and I will help you design your flowerbeds, okay?!

Jodi said...

Ok so I totally have to come shopping with you. Where do you find all of these deals? I love them!!