5.04.2009

i dont care, i dont care!!

So i love the color pink and from now on I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS!! i am adding a bit of pink to every single room in our house! Rich is gonna love this i know it! but seriously why not? if it makes my home looks sweeter to the eye thats what i like! so my touch of pink starts TODAY!! hip, hip hooray! hip, hip hooray!



i mean i am not going this far but seriously how cute though? a bit of pink here and there in the kitchen. i cut pillow or two in the living room. throw a cute pink frame up on the wall. i'm going to town!!!!!

7 comments:

Hilary said...

pink is slowly growing on me.
However, I am not ready to decorate with it. :)

Chelsea said...

I love pink, too, but I don't know if I'd be as daring as you!

Chris Kauffman said...

I love the pink too , I should add some pink .
About the stripes I have not experienced any really bleeding under the tape , if your walls are quite textured , you can just touch up after with a good artists brush and a good steady hand , it will be a lot of work but worth it .

Alyssa said...

Oh Sterling's man police would come out and I would be in big trouble lol!

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh is that your kitchen?

The Wies Family said...

All of your crafty projects are so cute! I say that if you want splashes of pink here and there, then go for it! I also have to say that the pink looks awesome in that kitchen pictured above!

Crystal said...

Hahaha, thats so my kitchen when I have my own house! I went to this store the other day and saw all this cute pink kitchen stuff. I cant help it Im so drawn to that color