5.03.2009

fun little crafts!!

So this is how i spent my sunday afternoon! i am not feeling so hot so i just sat around doing this! so much fun! haha. this was one of the projects i wanted to have done over the weekend anyway. the other project will be delayed cause of the weather yesterday and today! but this was so much fun. 2$ tanks and then scrap fabric i had and then the cute polka dot scrap from my friend kelly! woohoo. none of it is perfect at all especially the bigger flower. it was my first and looks a little funky but thats what is cute about it! haha. anyways im excited to do more it was pretty fun and only took me a couple of hours! happy sunday!!!



this little flower i think i am gonna make it into a clip for delila cause she actually has hair now. haha!









Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Awh, those are super cute! I love the little flower. Feel free to make me some headbands. :)

Richard Keele said...

Super Creative babe, I'm loving it, keep up the good work.