2.11.2009

So yesterday morning delila and i woke up to a huge KABOOM! freaked me out i ran all over finding what it was. and i found it! it was our computer desk just fell. RANDOM! nothing was hurt in the fall. Anyways it gave us the perfect opportunity to get the craft/office room put together with the storage and smaller desk unit we have wanted. so we went and purchased this cute desk below and also this great wall storage!!!! my mom has a few of them in her craft room and i love them. i got the largest one that fits perfect on our wall.




anyway so today while delila is napping i will be painting that room to get it all ready for my kinda craft room! still need to get some things like boxes and a shelf or two or three haha!! but i am so excited!
Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

i'm so jealous! I love these. One of my friends just got them and the desk that attaches right to it. So fabulous! Make sure to take pictures and post them :)

The Wies Family said...

How scary! But also nice to get the room organized! I like the new furniture, looks good:)

Hilary said...

We have those shelves in our office.
I LOVE them.

Ginger said...

Geez! I wonder what happen to the desk? Are you putting the shelves against that red wall? That would be my move or are you painting that wall? I wouldn't, but that's me!

Nisha said...

I can't wait to see it!

Ostler said...

i can't wait to see it either, i'll say it again who gets a whole room dedicated to crafts... Spoiled! I'm obsessed with the bachelor too. i love Melissa! So cute!

the keele's said...

actually mom: i painted the walls a soft blue and teh redish brown wall is going to get painted today. not sure what color yet but it will be decided soon. brown,black,pink,red ???

Christy C. said...

That is awesome!! Where did you find that? Will you please come decorate my house!?!?!?