2.26.2009

lots of prayers

My sweet sister in law Carmella has been feeling pretty cruddy since sunday! she had to go to the ER a couple of times to get fluids fromt his flue like illness she was having. up till the other day maybe we just thought it was the flue until she couldnt even get dressed or remember her own name or respond to anything. she was not herself. last night my brother brought my nephews to my parents (who have been taking care of them the last week to give carmella rest) and my mom answers the door and my nephew jayden was crying bad! jason comes back to tell him it is going to be ok and gives him a big huh. HE WAS SCARED! anyway, they went to the er last night (jason and carmella) and they did a spinal tap and drew some more blood. so jason was then told that she has viral meningitis! eeek from what i know it isnt good. but there are different types viral is the best to have. so luckily the dr is calm and lets my brother know it will be ok. she is young and we are on the ball. the big wigs have come to help and she is getting the attention needed! this is such a learning experience for my brother! Blessings, Faith and Prayers.... it isnt easy going through this but i also pray that this is something he will learn faith through.... he's an amazing person and i am sad he is going through this but what an experience to help him know through faith heavenly father is here by his side and watching over carmella and his boys!!

so please keep them in your prayers!! xoxo

Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

0 comments: