2.10.2009

go home Deanna

so i just watched this weeks episode of the bachelor and omg next week is gonna be good. but i just want Deanna to go home! why the heck would she come back to screw things up? i mean if it means for molly to go home to thats ok. but sheesh things are gettin steamy! if you dont watch the bachelor sorry for the babbles and if you do are you here with me on this? i loved Deanna last season but she screwed things up so go home already!!! next week needs to come fast!
Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

5 comments:

The Wies Family said...

I agree. DeAnna had her chance and she blew it. I am rooting for Melissa!!!

Stacey said...

Serious!!! They just want to make the show interesting. I like Jillian, but I like Melissa too. Too bad he couldn't meet her parents.

It's def going to get strange next monday. I think he won't go for Deanna. What a fool if he does.

Anonymous said...

We missed it this week but we usually blog about the Bachelor on my TV site, blogthedayaway.com. My friend Elaine usually does a piece on it. You should check it out.

Richard Keele said...

Yeah I hope either Jillian or Melissa, i think Jill would be a better mom, but Mellisa is the sweetest contestent I've ever seen on the show.

Camille said...

my vote is melissa since jillian is already out. but i agree...go home deanna!