2.12.2009

just so everyone knows...

here's one of the pictures of Roman and here is a picture of Delila about the same age!!!!



i really want a little baby!!! (haha) we took pictures of our friends little boy roman tonight and ohhh my gosh he is cute i really really want a baby bad now!! so here is a little venting....

lots of people i know are prego right now and people i know have friends that are prego and so on.... it is making me so antsy!! i am so thrilled for friends and family that are expecting but here is one HUGE QUESTION?... when will it be my turn? lots of people dont know we have been trying for a little while now a little sometimes means big things by the way. anyway, everyday i pray for my turn and i have learned to be patient and calm through this and have also grown a lot closer to the lord! i know deep down that it will happen someday cause we have delila we know it can happen but i crave the baby smell and for delila to have a little sibling. so that is my venting....

Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

11 comments:

The Wies Family said...

I've been praying that it will happen for you too. I really hope that it happens soon. We love you guys and would love another niece/nephew!

dxeechick said...

hey, I'm still working on number one! but I hear ya with the patience thing. it's hard to watch everyone around you be pregnant and not wonder when your turn will come!

Nisha said...

Roman is so sweet, huh!!! I can't wait to see all the pics. Delila is still young. You'll be preggers soon enough and then wishing you weren't sick!!! Keep the faith :)

Richard Keele said...

Hun, I will not rest till you're pregnant, I will do watever it takes, I'll try everyday if you want to. I got your back;)

the keele's said...

haha ok rich!! thanks for sharing that important info with the world! your a hoot!

Kellybean said...

Aw... So cute! You can come hold Roman anytime! Thanks for taking the pictures!

Crystal said...

awe katie, Im sorry its not happening as quickly as you'd like, but it will happen soon, especially with Rich's enthusiasm, haha, but really the pregnancy will be so much sweeter and you'll appreciate it more since you've had to wait. You're in my prayers too, and you know I cant wait for you to have another little one for me to love and spoil too!

Holly said...

if you start talking to people with multiple kids you will find a lot of people ha a hard time with getting prego the second time around. They call it second baby infertility. Took Mandy 6 months, Melis 8 months, and me 10. It will happen cuz! Go to the $1 an get ovulation tests... everyone seems to think those help! Make sure Rich isnt drinking Mt Dew or sitting in hot tubs!

TD Quong said...

Oh Katie honey....crazy how the Lord's timeframes can be so different from our timeframes! I hope things happen soon for you though. What a blessing to have another baby!

Maginot said...

Katie, I'm so sorry, no fun what you are going through. I'll be praying for you!

Unknown said...

Katie, it took dave and I 4 1/2 years to get sera dawn. Patience is key. I have faith that your little one will come in time. Always in the lords time "Darnit". The lucky thing is that you can just (you know). I get to do hormones and injections and AAhhhhhh!
Good luck to both of us.