2.26.2009

just pics of our itty bitty D!

Awe i sure do love me some DELILA! she is so cute about saying cheese and she thought it was so funny that mommy was trying to eat her up!! i sure could she is so adorable!! funny moment we had this morning, she got a bonk and i kissed it better and i have a scratch on my knee so she kissed it better lol. over and over and over and over! it was ADORABLE!





these adorable pictures are of delila being her cute self hanging out while waiting for her friend to come and play!!!







SO last sunday delila had a bit of a tummy ache and that meant a very sweet cuddly little girl! she is obsessed with her daddy it is so cute. she was all cuddled up on richies nap and the next thing we knew she was totally asleep! We sure do love these days!!!





Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

2 comments:

The Wies Family said...

I love the cute pictures and the enhancement on the photos! Very cute!

liz said...

Katie--so good to find your blog. I think that it is fabulous (mostly because your daughter is adorable!!). I hope all is well with you and I will continue to stalk you here if that is okay!
love, liz kennedy