10.28.2007

She's number 1!! happy halloween as well!


So Kevin and Heather had their 2nd annual halloween party!! It was so much fun! Delila looked so dang cute in her little leopard fairy princess costume!! Pretty kitty!! Richard unstuffed a HUGE Scooby Doo costume and made it fit him. He didn't finish the body part ontime for the party but we'll get pictures of that on Halloween day! anyways i was also a Kitty! Delila's first Halloween was a BLAST!!
Anyways, at the party was a Halloween costume contest and Delila won for best costume! We were super excited for her! She won this little trophy! We tried to get a picture of her sitting up with it but as you can see it didn't really work out!
Thanks Kevin and Heather for a spooktacular night!!!!!!
p.s. Mom the picture with the food Look at My monster mouths i made in the front. the green apples!!!











4 comments:

Chelsea said...

that is so cute! nice work on her costume. :)

Stacey said...

I second the cuteness on that costume. It's great to be connected with you again!!! Geez.. how long has it been. Isn't motherhood the funnest thing ever?
Greg and I were trippin' today about how long it's been since we've seen you or talked! We miss our old buddy.
K.I.T.

Hillary said...

Katie and Rich I am laughing my butt off! I can't believe you un-stuffed the Scooby! What a riot!

Heather said...

These pictures are so cute and Delila looked sooooo adorable! She totally deserved the best costume prize! You'll have to give me copies of the pictures for our scrapbook (yes, our scrapbook...I'm shocked too).

So you know, Kev and I started a family blog. We haven't posted anything yet, so send me a couple pics of you guys from the party. You can find the link on my profile. Anyway, I'm so glad you guys had a good time at the party!!