10.01.2007

2 MONTHS YOUNG!!!!!

her new favorite thing. the squeeky book.

she honestly loves it on daddys shoulders. not even kidding. doesnt she just look so precious here.

can't get enough of this girly.



Well our little delila is now 2 months! she is so cute! my goodness i can't express how happy she makes us. well she is now waking up twice in the night now. thats still ok. she is like starving. or so she acts like she is. shes growing tons. i think that may be why shes eating and sleeping a lot more these last few days. but shes perfect. every little bit of her. her nose, her fingers, her toes my gosh!! anyways she has her 2 month check up on wed. and were excited to see how big she has gotten. yea yea I'm sure we'll here that she is small but she is petite true. just long and skinny. thats ok. shes eating well.

she had a hard time making those poops the last couple of days. yea i know babies don't poop everyday but she has seriously been trying and nothing was working. so the nurse said an ounce of water. waited a couple hours after doing that and nothing. then i tried the thermometer and HOLY CRAP! like less than 5 seconds and it came coming. ever since my little girl is thrilled to be poop free at the moment.

anyways, mom is coming on thursday and we cant wait! rich cant wait to see what other projects she has for him to do! hahahahahahahaha! jk. well we love you guys and thats the update for now!!!

3 comments:

Steven Keele said...

That little girl just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Hilary said...

awh... she's adorable!!!!!
Glad things are going so well.
You can also use a Q-tip next time (since I prefer to throw it away, rather then clean my thermometer). :)

Melissa said...

She is cute, I just think she's so tiny because I have these bubba babies! Are you nursing or bottle feeding? I hope thats okay to ask. Tell your too cute mom I say Hi!