10.04.2007

NASTY BUG!!!

EEEK! SICK! EWE! i said all that in 10 seconds cause i saw this black thing jumping around in our bedroom. a jumping freaking beetle! now you see why i said all those things! so i looked EVERYWHERE for it and then when rich got home he helped too. we thought oh well i guess it went down the vent! OH NO IT DIDNT! this morning i woke up with Delila and hung out then all the sudden i see this black thing again jumping off delilas head this time onto the bed next to richards pillow. i think hey i will smother it under the pillow. DUH katie you cant do that says richard on the phone with me! (at this point i started to cry and shake) hahaha i dont know why i was tired i was grossed out?? haha! richards like katie it is ok seriously trap it and then kill it. so i think yea ok it is that easy let me do that! anyways i do a search for it again all over the room and then i look in the pillowcase where richards pillow is and it is in there. so i trap it in there and i grab a shoe and smack where it is. nothing happened. so for now it is trapped in the pillowcase with the pillow and when i get the guts i will figure things out again! EEK! SICK! EWE!
p.s. HEY RICH YOU MIGHT HAVE A PRESENT TO TAKE CARE OF WHEN YOU GET HOME! IS THAT COOL WITH YOU???

3 comments:

Richard Keele said...

Honey, love of my life, Take my pillow out of the case, atleast. PLEASE!!!

Millie said...

That was hilarious! Thanks for the morning laugh. So excited to see the little princess this afternoon.

Heather said...

It's funny - I used to be afraid of big bugs, but now it must be my maternal instincts kicking in. If they're in the house, I've got to protect the baby! I've smashed bugs with my bare hands. But, if they're outside, I revert to being the scared girl running away.

The stream-of-consciousness entry was awesome. I should try that sometime...