3.14.2009

hurray!! it is done!

so here are the pictures of our hallway that we decided to get some hooks and stuff on but decided to do the bead board and so on... this hallway is the hallway you walk into when you come in from the garage. we are still gonna put up a shelf on the top and richie is gonna build a bench for it as well! awesome , awesome! we worked well together on this project as well..... no im off to finish my other project!

i am painting the top half of my cabinets white! so i just need to put another white layer on and then do my glazing! woohoo!!! i love projects!







Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

5 comments:

[Morgan] said...

you are out of control dear.
want to come to my house and finish all my projects that i've started and not finished?....

Tinaya said...

The hallway turned out really cute! You did a great job!

Crystal said...

that looks great! I love the bench idea too, he should make small cubies under the seat for shoes, and that would help you be so much more organized.

The Wies Family said...

What a fun little project! It looks great! It'll be fun to see it all finished with the bench and shelf.

Chris Kauffman said...

That looks so great , I am glad I can inspire , I would love to see what you are working on .