3.11.2009

do you ever.....

Think about names for your kids even when you are not expecting? i totally do haha!! luckily rich doesnt think im a silly person for doing it! well he thinks im silly but he doesnt knock my ideas! i just thought of a GREAT name! anyway, just wondering if other people do too?? also do you ever feel like your put on this earth to be a mother to a certain gender? We sure do! We think were gonna have ALL GIRLS!! lots of girls! and that EXCITES me so much! I hope that everyone is having a GREAT week so far.

p.s. Does your kid watch Yo, GABBA , GABBA? HAHA it is so cute. Lila loves it and runs around the house saying more dabba more dabba more dabba! haha

Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

9 comments:

Hilary said...

a) Yo-gabba-gabba is SO weird, and freaky.
b) Names? Do babies REALLY need a name?

the keele's said...

yea they do hilary haha! your funny. yo gabba gabba is so odd! but it is funny!

Nisha said...

I used to think of names all the time, but it does me no good. Adam and I have such different tastes and he doesn't like to talk about it until we know the gender of the baby, so we're on hold, but hopefully only for a few more weeks!!! HEY. LETs PLAY!!!

Anonymous said...

We're done having kids and I still think of names constantly. Always girl names though. We're obviously only meant to have boys and I like it that way!

beck said...

Um...when I found out I was pregnant, bevincI was absolutely positive I was having a little girl...but I got twin boys instead! But I couldn't be happier. I have a huge list of girl names, though!! But I'm thinking now I need to work on the boy list. :)

Crystal said...

What was the name? I have the same dilemma, well Im not pregnant and wont be anytime soon, but I always think of names I love. I love Eligh and Cameron for boys. And Ally and Olivia for girls. Never heard of Yo gabba gabba

Unknown said...

I totally think of baby names but I am stuck. We have decided that when we have another baby it is going to be a boy and his name will be Abrim David Homer. Soooo Cute. Sera and Abrim.
Never heard of Yo Gabba Gabba

[Morgan] said...

so.... you're not going to share any names?....

Mandy said...

You're pregnant aren't you. I know you are. I could picture you having all girls.