3.27.2009

FREAKIN FREAK!

So this is a venting post. I found this lump on my neck last week and it was small and didn't hurt at all. So i thought oh it is ok i set up my Dr apt (this Tuesday YEA) and i didn't think anything bad of it. That was until today when i woke up and it was larger and now hurts! I have thyroid problems and it seems like that never gets under control. It is pretty close to being good now but i have struggled with this yuck since i was 14, not to fun getting pricked every 3 months. I know some people have it worse than myself but my goodness. So now this lump on my neck sheesh. Feeling the pain of it is buggin me. i cant turn my neck all the way and it is killin my shoulder too. Also the prego thing on top of it doesnt help. I dont need stress. THATS THE LAST THING I NEED! So at least the break-downs i have this week are SERIOUSLY allowed! so this is my VENTING TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!

I am so gratful for Rich though for being understanding of it all and letting me know things will fall as they may and be ok! I am a strong person and i know i can handle anything thrown at me BUT i am kinda freaked out now! GOODNESS!!

Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that stinks! I have postpartum thyroiditis so I know what it is like to have a wacky thyroid! Though it is called "postpartum" I actually get more while pregnant..weird. Anyway, seen your blog show up in my stat counter and thought I would comment:) I hope it all gets straightened out soon, hang in there!

[Morgan] said...

the lump could be from your sinus'. i get them in my neck when i have a sinus infection. my whole upper back and neck hurt.
been sick lately?

Nisha said...

weird and lame! I hope you get better! I want to play It seems like you always have a ton going on or are sick :(

PS Love the new background. you and your birdies :)

The Marsden 6 said...

Hope you get feeling better soon!

Are you pregnant?

Crystal said...

cuteeeee back ground! Awe sorry the bumos getting worse, let me know what the dr says! Love you

Tinaya said...

Don't stress! Things always work out, somehow. I will keep you in my prayers. Cute background by the way!

Unknown said...

You deserve the great news and I know that it will come to you.