12.10.2008

just some house pictures

okay so were close to being all done with unpacking. the kitchen is very close. the dining room will be done as soon as the hutch and table are painted. nearly done YEA! the two living rooms look pretty close to done now. just need to get a few shelves up and so on!! we still need to do a few touch up painting. yea!!!! we got new couches.Richie picked them out. pretty nice. well here ya go. oh and one cute pic of miss delila











Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

3 comments:

Katie C Kirkham said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW HOUSE!! Very katie for sure! Im so happy for you.

Hilary said...

KATIE.
I.
AM.
SO.
JEALOUS.
Was your tree the first thing you unpacked? ;)

Jodi said...

Your house looks really good. I love the hutch it turned out great. You are going to have to help me do my furniture since you are so pro.