8.29.2008

These are my ADDICTIONS

Lets start off with my BIGGEST ADDICTION!!
Delila Joy..... Why? well that is a DUH question right?
My NEWEST ADDICTION!!
Photshop ..... Why? because i love that i can make a new picture look old and i can bring out my babies beautiful eyes more it is the GREATEST.
i have a lot more ADDICTIONS like ..... Grape Juice, Washing my hands a certain way (OCD), My Camera, Looking at Cheap Flights so family visits WILL take place.
and plenty more........
But these are some more of the pictures that my VERY DEAR friend, Whitney Taylor
took of Delila from her first birthday pictures. She is so GREAT! Oh and a WOOT WOOT to them for being prego!!!!
Anyhow, just another peek at the baby girl!! (not so baby like anymore)
p.s. i swear every picture that i look at recently of Delila i see James and Jason! Whoa!











Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

3 comments:

Katherine Wies said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love the purple dress, how adorable!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

That little baby picture of Delila on the left doesn't even look like her.....she's grown and changed so much! I hope you win the contest!

{Marie Long} said...

Way too cute! You might have to lock that girl up!