8.20.2008

Girls CAMP 2008

Girls camp was so so much fun!! it rained the whole time pretty much. it was still so pretty though. very very green! WE HAD A BLAST!!
Here are the pictures of the beautiful scenery




Here are my many attempts of getting pictures of megann! haha






And here are the girls and us leaders getting pampered and just having a blast

the Miss Mia Shalom pageant and our ward at the waterfront


i love our ward!

the girls all looking so cute and me waving BYE BYE FOR BED! haha

















Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so jelous you got to go to girls camp. I have always wanted to go to girls camp as a leader. What did you do with Delilah while you were gone?

Hilary said...

SHUT up that totally brought me back to my MIA shalom days.
{sigh}

Stacey said...

looks fun. Makes me miss the good ol days.
I bet you missed your little D though.

Let me know what dates you're coming.

{Marie Long} said...

Girls camp was always so fun for me. I'm glad those girls have such a great leader to look up to.

[Morgan] said...

oh what fun. you are so great in young women! such a good place for you!