5.06.2008

Yesterday was an EVENTFUL day

Delila and i went to the park with Heather (sis-n-law) and Max (nephew) yesterday. it was so pretty outside. so we walked over and hung out for a bit. Delila could NOT stop watching her cousin Max run around and play. by the pictures you can tell cause i couldn't get a straight on shot with her face. haha! so cute. max and delila play and play and play together. BUDDIES FOREVER!



i love these toes

i love these fingers
and i love these legs. ( she went to the dr's yesterday. and she is 27 inches long and weighs 17 pounds. she is little but super healthy) oh she had a shot and did just fine.
Max playing more. LOVE THE BOY.
got a bit tired i think.








Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

9 comments:

[Morgan] said...

Hopefully more summer fun to come!
I love those toes too!

Tinaya said...

so so so cute. I love all of these pics of little Delila. Lets hope we get more nice days to come!

Heather said...

So cute - thanks for posting the pics of Max (you'll have to give me a copy or email them). Yesterday was so much fun - I love just hanging out with you two! Delila is such a little doll - I can't get enough of that girl!

Nisha said...

I want to have a play date with you guys! Call me next time!!!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Katie, Movies were fun the other night...lets plan a night to the good old Brick Oven! haha I love those fingers and toes too!

Crystal said...

awe cute! Gosh I cant believe how big both Max and Delila are, sooo cute! Well I made a blog, you're my inspiration, love you!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Oh yeah I like how you have us under 'The Taylor Peeps'! you know it!

Chelc said...

Hi Katie~
It is chelcie-- of course I remember you! I love this blog thing! I get to see and talk to so many people that I know I wouldn't have been able to otherwise. Thanks for saying something! Your little girl is so cute and I LOVE that name! It was fun to look through your blog and sort of catch up on a few years. Your wedding pics are gorgeous! Once again- thanks for bloggin me ;).

Chelc

Alyssa said...

Hi Katie, We haven't talked in years!!! How are you guys. I got an email from my mom with your wedding pictures on it. You have probably been married for a long time and I just got the email. We want to have you guys over. I am excited you are close. Everyone is here! email me and we will set it up. :) Alyssa PS... I haven't seen you in so long it is hard to imagine you so grown up!