3.24.2008

California Bound

Delila and I will be going to California to visit my Family on Friday. We will be gone anywhere form 2 weeks to a month. Can't wait. I wish Rich could come but he needs to work. We will miss him. We have the webcam so we can talk and stuff. Lots of videos and pictures will be taken though. Richie will miss us too. He has a list of projects to get done too. i only have one thing for him to do. THATS IT! haha. So it will just be us girls. Lots of fun, fun and more fun to be had. So the airport thing alone, ummmmm yea i dont know. haha. No i am sure it will be just fine. Any suggestions on the easiest way to travel when it is just the mom and the kid(no extra hand)? like strollers, suit cases, car seat and things.......... help a sista out. but i am very much looking forward to eating at ARMADILLO WILLYS. (mom and dad get ready to feast there the night we arrive) mmm that bbq smell!!!! but i hope to see friend and more family while i am out there. YEA!!!!!

Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

6 comments:

Hilary said...

Yay!!!! Are you coming to Janet's shower?
Love the Willy's.
See you soon!
Oh, as far as the airport. Rich can come to the gate with you (you have to ask for an extra pass when you get your tickets -- just to get him through security, it's free) -- and I'd just say MAKE SURE you bring your stroller. And hopefully it has a basket so you can pile some stuff in there. Email me if you have ??'s.

Buffy Bandley said...

hey I would LOVE it if you could come to my book party! Morgan knows my address or you can email me and ill respond with mt address.

Stacey said...

Mmmmm...Get the China town Chicken Salad when you go. It's delish. I think that's what it's called.
So jel. I'm not sure if we can make it up to SC. We're buying a house so things are so crazy right now. The weekends are the only days we could go. I'll have to wait and see. I bet your parents are so happy to see you two!

Cheers to Armadillo's

[Morgan] said...

Sounds like fun! We'll miss you!!!

Hillary said...

Have a good time in Cali!

Ginger said...

Can hardly wait! Thanks Richard for letting them come visit.