3.15.2008

About my husband and sorta me?

HUSBAND, oh i love my HUSBAND!
He is CRAZY just look..... i couldn't help it, i had to put this pic. hahah he is gonna be mad haha




1. What is his name? Richard David Keele
2. How long have you been married? just about 2 years now
3. How long did you date? 6 months
4. How old is he? 26
5. Who eats more sweets? depends, cause i know i can out eat rich at times.
6. Who said I love you first? i did
7. Who is taller? Richie
8. Who can sing better? Me
9. Who is smarter? Richie is
10. Who does the laundry? Me, sometimes he will switch it for me but mostly Me
11. Who pays the bills? Rich makes the money and i PAY THE BILLS
12. Who sleeps on the right side? Me
13. Who mows the lawn? Rich does. I DID TWICE THOUGH! first time rich RE-MOWED haha the second time i was trying to get delila outa me. haha
14. Who cooks dinner? i do, but rich usually HELPS
15. Who drives? Richie.
16. Who kissed who first? Richie kissed me first
17. Who asked who out first? He flew me out to utah from california.
18. Who proposed? Rich did. on the border of nevada and utah. at night and cars honked. haha
19. Who has more siblings? Richi does.
20. Who wears the pants? oooo umm.... haha sometimes i do, but i always go through rich first and he says the yes or no i guess? but i talk him into things. HAHA

i TAG............. Tinaya, Heather and Jess R.

2 comments:

Heather said...

ummmmm....isn't Richard 26? ;)

the keele's said...

haha. typo!!