3.05.2007

We can not believe it!!!





Well we found out that we are having a little girl! We are so much more than excited about that! We can not wait to see her. We have a few names picked that we like. Feel free to give us feed back about them as well! Darla, Chloe and Delila!! I know my favorite but i will keep it secret till i find out what people like. haha! Anyways everything went great at my last dr apt. i will be due at the end of july. approx. July 28th. But it is fun to feel her get bigger as we feel her moving around. richard is able to sometimes feel her move. everyday he is like hold still katie let me feel! it is very cute. My belly is gettin really round and growing more and more outward every week. we take updated pictures every week so we love it. Well we love you all so much and are excited to share this joy with you!

1 comments:

Aunt Kris said...

You guys are so cute. Congrats on the endowments, congrats on the baby girl. I'm so very happy for you, Aunt Kris I have a red room too, LOVE IT!