3.13.2007

Utah Valley and Mommys to be WHOA!

Richard and I on Thanksgiving day!!!
Grandma Swartz sent us a box of stuff that we LOVED! here are the gloves!!
KEELE this says KEELE!!!!!!! Rich did it from the Sparklers!
And here is our little girls CRIB!!!! we love it!

EVERYWHERE that i look there is another lady pregnant! It is so crazy! Maybe i notice it more now because i am one of those pregnant ladys but WHOA! Yesterday Richards 3 best buds from high school all came over with their wives and it was way fun. Funny thing is 3 outa the 4 (including Rich) have pregnant wives were all do within a month of eachother and 2 of us are having girls the other doesnt know yet! It was so fun though having a bbq and just hanging out to chat! I have decided to go out and really start to make friends here now. All my friends are Richards friends and gosh i love them all , tons of fun but i need to have my own life in a way as well. Just something i was thinking about. Anyways i am working on our little girls scrapbook! I love doing the girly pages with pink bows and such! lots of fun!!!!! Tonight is enrichment and it is scrapbooking night so it shall be fun! Well i just got bored and decided to ramble on for everyone to hear whats going through my head! We got the crib and we love it. I am going home next week to santa clara and i CAN NOT WAIT! My mom is comming out here next month and that is gonna be fun! The most exciting things in life are all happening so soon! next week i am going to be receiving my endowments at the Oakland temple CA. and June 16th Richard and I will be Sealed for all eternity at the Provo Temple Ut. and then in July our little girl will finally be in our arms! so lots of great things to look forward too. We love you all so much and sorry for the rambling but hey i gotta do it somewhere! HAHA! So take care and we will talk again soon!

0 comments: