3.06.2007

Another day with pregnancy!!





so everyday is you know a new day. i do feel great. she gives me pains sometimes but i love it just becuase i know she is active and doing well. it is kinda cool to know that she is growing inside of me and everytime she does that i am reminded. but the growing pains are the worst. i love being pregnant though. and reading all about it. sometimes i read stuff that could happen and i try not to worry just cause i am a worry wart when it comes to this. but i have to be tough and confident! richard is wonderful. i feel helpless with stuff. like taking the laundry up and down the stairs haha he is great cause he says katie let me get that you cant. but it is cute how worried and careful he is. it makes me love him even more! so this is the update for today. i think were going with Delila Joy! she has a name!
Also here is a picture of Richard and our Nephew braden. SO CUTE! HAHA they have a blast together.

4 comments:

Aunt Shelly said...

I'm so happy for you Katie and Richard! I can't wait to buy pink stuff again!
Aunt Shelly

The Wies Family said...

What a cute nephew you have. He must have some pretty good looking parents. Just kidding! I am so excited for you guys. You are so great with Braden that I know you will be excellent parents. The most important thing is we know Richard can change a diaper. I definately like Delila Joy Keele. It is a very cute name for what I am sure will be a very cute girl.

Hilary said...

Ok, seriously Katie, you think THOSE pains hurt. :)
However, carying anything sucks when you're preggers.
Just part of the beast.
Welcome to the blog world.

Ginger said...

Lovin the thought of PINK!!! and more PINK!!! Glad I saved your Petal dresses and jumpsuits. Sorry I didn't save you millions of bows! Guess you'll need to start over on those.