6.09.2009

nearly done. so here is a peak.

k so here is a preview of the close to finished dining room. i still have a few things to do like fill in the gaps and one more coat and a shelf is going on this wall as well!! i did about 95% of this on my own so i am pretty proud! so i have 4 more slats to put up and paint and the coat of paint of white all around and i will be DONE! whoa huge project. it wasn't gonna be but it has been a week now! SHEESH!

i kinda like the dark chairs against the wall but we will see if i keep them? i will prob end up painting them still??? whats your opinion?





8 comments:

Brian and Lindsay said...

I like the dark chair personally. WOW you are a busy lady, how in the world do you get that all done with an almost 2 year old? You'll have to come help me decorate if I ever get a house!

Unknown said...

I like the chairs and the walls a lot good job girlie

The Wies Family said...

The dark chairs contrast well against the walls. I would leave them alone. They look great just the way they are. Good job!

Jodi said...

I love it! It looks so good, and I would keep the dark chairs. If you paint them they might get lost in the room. I have to come see it in person really soon.

Heather said...

This looks AWESOME!! It's like a totally different room! About the chairs - is the lighting fixture (I can only kinda see it in the last one) black? If it was black, I think the chairs would maybe look cool black, too. Am I totally off the mark on this one? Anyway, it looks fantastic!

Crystal said...

I like the dark chairs. Are they red? If so, love it more

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I love the room... so fresh! I like the chairs dark against the white wall as well.

Chelsea said...

i love it. I love the dark chairs against the white half and the blue just ties it all together. Great job! You're a painting machine.

I'm going to attempt my cupboards soon...any tips?