6.21.2009

my dad! my huz!

my rich is a great Father to delila and she adores him! hes a hard worker and i mean that cause as we speak he is doing touch up painting for me on fathers day! he's awesome! i am glad he has taught delila the things he has and he is willing to work his butt off to provide enough that delila can have an exciting life!

my dad is also a hard working man as well. he runs a family company along with my mom and my brothers that also work there. he is on business trips all of the time but never complains because he know how important it is! he has a very loving heart and can always make me smile. i am forever a daddys girl! most of my pictures as a little girl were sitting with my dad! my favorite is me when i was around 3 or 4 wearing matching jammies with my cabbage patch doll on my dads lap while i was totally asleep! i wish i had it here. but on top of being a great dad he is an AMAZING papa who love his gran kids! delila sure loves her papa so much and often randomly asks "hmmm where papa at?" and that to me is the best ever! a couple of my favorite things about my dad are..... he is a quiet person but when he has something to say he does! he's always had interesting stories and tells them well! also the best is when my dad is about to tell a funny story (haha) he starts it out and less than 10 seconds into the story he starts laughing and then goes on and never stops laughing! it is one of those times i know i am my fathers daughter! thanks for passing it on to me!

i know that these two amazing men have and will raise their children to be the best persons they can be! they really are two of my hero's in life! thanks for always being here for me ;)


delila and papa
my dad is a very patient person ( i used that caption because he is teaching my mom here at our old home awe, a few different settings on the camera and well sometimes that takes patience! haha) oh and me as a daughter he prob has learned patience there too.

delila and richie one of my favorite father daughter pictures.


my dad and delila!
richie always teaching delila GOOD things to do. hahaha
my round headed no haired baby girl and my super cute hubby





another one of my favorite daddy daughter pictures.


i love you richie and i love you daddie!!


















1 comments:

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

oh I miss Delila... she's so big and different.