6.05.2008

fun little shoot

a SMALL reminder
WHOA NOT THIS PICTURE. this was me a week before we had our lil D. haha the small reminder is...
how SMALL delila used to be! my gooodness 10 months later already! love this chicky.
and these are just two pictures of me and our lil cutie! awe!!

i think it is crazy that some day we are going to do this all over again and then someday she is gonna do this! WHOA! LOVE A LOT RIGHT NOW!

Our friend Whitney Taylor is a great photographer and she did a photo shoot for her cousin who has an ADORABLE baby boutique http://tootsiebug.blogspot.com/ anyway, Delila was one of the lil tootsies to be in the little shoot. SUPER ADORABLE!!!!! anyways here is Whitney's link to her site!! LOVE IT.... http://www.portraitsbywhitney.blogspot.com/


on another note, were off today to zions for the start of our VERY LONG summer! but exciting as well. when we get home sunday night we need to do laundry make sure house is super clean again and pack for a week long TRIP/VACA in California. MOM AND DAD were excited. and the rest of the family too!!! we cant wait to see ya'll. rich and i have our 2 year anniversary on june 10th and while were out there my parents are willingly watching delila for us. a night without her, nice but sad. she is our lil sweety! richard and i are staying and this adorable bed and breakfast on the coast of northern California in half moon bay!!

http://www.oldthymeinn.com/ we can not wait! it will be fun. in june it tends to be overcast there so lets HOPE that it isn't. well lots of pictures to come OF COURSE!! so stay tuned!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

11 comments:

Richard Keele said...

Cute babe, it's nice to reflect, thanks for posting those pictures :)

Heather said...

Katie - I'm jealous of how photogenic you are!! I love your prego picture - I forgot how big you got at the end - so cute!

Those pics of Delila from that shoot are so adorable. Very, very girly!

Have fun in Zion's and California - and Happy Anniversary!

{Marie Long} said...

Oh man those pitures bring back memories! And the ones that Whitney did are so cute!
Hey call us if you're inland towards sacramento while on your trip and maybe we'll have a baby to show off by then. Congrats on 2 years! I miss you guys!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Katie,
YOu look so pretty in those pics! and you were so cute Prego! Delila looks so fetchin cute in the pic where her face is turned into yours! I just want to kiss her little neck..haha! I'm sad Richard doesn't home teach us anymore! I'm sad you guys are gone...who knows how much we'll see of each other this summer! The hotdog party was a blast!

[Morgan] said...

I can't believe that picture of you prego! I'm remembering how cute and yet totally miserable you were toward the end!
Love it!
And, those pictures of D on the Tootsie Bug Site are freaking ADORABLE! I could squeeze her!

Christensen's said...

Thanks again for letting us use Delila in our photo shoot. She is such a little doll! The perfect little model! =]

The Wies Family said...

Those pictures of Delila are so stinkin' cute! I really hope that I get my little girl next. I'll probably be too busy with the boys to dress up her up cute all the time. Anyway, adorable! Happy Anniversary and I hope you have fun in California! Tell your Mom, "Hi". Love you guys!

Tinaya said...

hope you guys have a fun trip in California, lets get together when you get back home!!!

Chelsea said...

oh man, I remember this picture! So funny. You were so stir crazy at that point and just so anxious for her to get here. And she's such a doll, too, so it's no wonder.

Seriously can't believe she's that old :)

Holly said...

The photo shoot pics are absolutely adorable. did she keep the skirt?

Alyssa said...

Have fun in Cali and say hi to your family for me :) Give your mom a big hug! Tell them we love them all and think of them often. Soak up some Cali sun for me. My inner California girl needs it!!!!