2.04.2008

my baby is 6 months

WHOA!! we are half way through our first year as parents. She is so so cute :) everyday she puts so many smiles on our faces. Delila had her well baby check up today and she is 15 pounds and just shy of 27 inches long. WOW! tall and skinny. but she has some chubby, chubby legs and cheeks. so cute! She hardly cried at all durring her shots though. She is gettin strong.BUT our poor Delila has been sick for the past couple of days with a yucky cough and runny nose. At night time she has a rough time so i do as well. Rich goes to sleep downstairs cause he gets up early early for work. Lila and i didnt go to sleep till about 4:30 last night. Durring the days though, she is such a happy happy little doll! so thats great. It is CRAZY how being a parent there are so many changes in life but you just pass through them and adjust. like getting NO sleep. It is crazy to me how i can still function through out the day. Everything from doing the laundry to the dishes to still finding me time.....I have a feeling she is gonna sleep a ton throughout today. She is sleeping now. But anyway, i am very excited for all of the fun times to come as we laugh and grown together. WE LOVE DELILA!

6 comments:

amy said...

Time goes by fast huh? Wow she is only 15 pounds...my boys were that at 2 months! Super cute. Glad to know you are doing well!

Tinaya said...

poor Delila, we hope she gets better soon. Reese misses seeing her.

[Morgan] said...

Wowza. She still seems so little to me compared to all of the boys I'm used to being around, I forget they are all the same age! Hope she's feeling better and that you are getting more rest!

Stacey said...

1/2 way to one year old! She's precious katie. Wish we could meet up and chat about life. I've been remembering the good ol' days when we used to find dances to go to on Saturdays. Boy were we desperate. Fun times. You're a cute momma.

[Morgan] said...

Hey Katie,
I was looking at your links and noticed Katie and Jake, How do you know them? Just Curious.

Thomanders said...

Little Katie! I haven't seen you in forever! I can't believe we have babies the same age. We're actually living in Mountain View - I work for an accounting firm out of San Jose. I'll always think of you when I hear The Juliana Theory.

Ben