2.17.2008

Just a Mix of pictures MMMKAY!!!

Since it has been so long since i have made a post the pictures have loaded up over the last week or so......
We told Delila that you are not supposed to stick up that finger.




Showin off her new swimming suit THAT IS GONNA BE PERFECT FOR THE HOT HOT SUMMERS HERE IN UTAH
i didnt take her undershirt off since we were just trying it on real fast.

chunk-a-roo
she has the pop the hip action in this picture !!
fake smile and a ton of rolls on her legs. LOVE EM
fun times with daddy again! so bald. haha


5 comments:

[Morgan] said...

That swimming suit is so Freakin' cute! I'm so glad you updated with new pictures, I've been waiting! What a doll!

Ginger said...

When I first scrolled down looking at the pictures I thought What Heck! What kind of onsies was Delila wearing-then I saw that it was a bathing suit. Very cute & modest!

Hillary said...

Oh what a little sweetheart! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Alisa said...

Hey there. Congratulations on becoming a mom. It's certainly been a while. You've got a cute family. Thanks for getting in touch. It will be fun to see your family grow.

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

Halle has the same swimsuit! They can be twins ! I love baby gap! What a cute girl!