1.11.2008

Snow baby.

So this was funny! first off her snow suit is HUGE so she is way snuggled. and she kept moving so her beanie kept covering her face. she just looked around. she didn't care about the snow really at all. we have had very pretty fresh snow the last few days. huge flakes as well.




umm yea delila makes funny faces so much. as you all have already seen. it is the best when we catch it on camera.
but the latest on this lil chubbs is she is sitting up now. so much fun! she is gettin chunky. we have a couple of weeks till her dr. apt for 6 months. she is the best!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Your little "snow angel" is soooo cute.

Ginger said...

Now that's what I'm talkin about a snow baby angel! Sooo cute! I'll print a picture and send it to Mary S. in SoCA. She always asks and she'll love that Delila is wearing the cute outfit she sent you.

Funny faces are always fun to capture. Remember when JRay would wrinkle his nose. I forgot until I came across a picture.

[Morgan] said...

I'm freaking out at how cute she is in the snow! What a doll. I can't believe our babies are growing so fast! We must get together soon. I'm apologize for being such a flake... I still love you!

Heather said...

My mom and I loved the snow angel pictures! So adorable! What a fun idea - I'll have to get one of Max as my little snow angel. And that winter outfit is gorgeous - so pretty against the snow.

I swear Delila gets cuter every day!