12.21.2007

what a teething child does!

I have learned in my short time as a mommy that When a child is teething they look like this a lot. (in the picture above)
she drools non stop and never has her hands outa her mouth unless there is something else to chew on. (seriously)

then when you try to take out whatever she is chewing on, the result is this. (in the above picture)
lastly you get a child who looks at you like why in the heck did you do that to me? i was really enjoying that.

Anyways this last week has been so much fun. the runny nose the lil fevers here and there and the drooling! oh gosh the drooling!! also the i am uncomfortable help me help me attitude. and i mean ATTITUDE! we love her anyways and give her tons of loves!!

you can feel little teeths under the gum though. poor Lila!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

She's the sweetest thing. She looks so much like you.
I saw your mom today at Chiefs funeral. SHe played the flute so pretty. We also saw Keldon, Stirling and Justin's baby today. All so cute. How do we have kids?
So strange. Delila is just major cute!

Priyanka said...

Nice article.You might be interested to checkout http://www.kidiezone.com/ for many such useful articles regarding child care and parenting. I love this website.