12.04.2007

Christmas has come!

Happy Holidays EVERYONE!! we went and bought a Fake tree. so now we'll have one. i actually found new plastic ornaments at big lots for cheap so i got them but Lila has her own stocking now. super cute. Christmas is going to be very fun this year. Saturday we had a big snow fall and rich and delila bundled up together in his bath robe and went to the car outside so she could touch the snow. it was super cute. I love how richie is with Delila!
Well i hoe that so far December is treating everyone well. Love you all!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Yay for the fake Christmas tree!

Ginger said...

Looks so nice-especially with the red walls. I think I was suppose to bring you stockings home last year to embroider your names-oh well, maybe next year. Do you have a tree skirt? I might have an extra one you can have. I like the mantle.You're so lucky that you found that it at such a good price.