11.14.2007

Morgan are you serious?

HAHA!! kidding kidding.... here it goes 30 things that you may not know about Katie Keele!!

1.i get packages from my mom all the time.
2.i am a legal midget.
3.at the end of my pregnancy i couldn't reach the gas pedal. haha
4.i love mint oreos
5.i started doing sit ups today.
6.i am actually going to finish something i started (oh goodness)
7.i love looking at old pictures
8.it is the best feeling catching up with old friends
9.the last 3 nights i got a full 9 hours of sleep. WHEW!!!!!!!!!
10.eating ice clams me down
11.i am a TERRIFIC sister! haha
12.i am having a hard time scrap booking delilas book
13.seeing my parents is prob my favorite thing to do.
14.i LOVE LOVE LOVE budgeting.
15.everybody loves raymond makes my family normal! HAHA
16. my daughter is perfect
17.i had a dream about delila before i knew i was pregnant and that is where i got delila from.
18.i actually really love my job now. AS A MOM!!!!!
19.organizing is a good feeling.
18. not staying organized sucks a lot.
19.i think i am an EXCELLENT wife and mom.
20.i have cooked dinner every night this week so far.
21.shopping is frustrating when shopping for myself.
22. girls just wanna have fun is in my top 5 movies
23. i had a dog growing up named Carmel , Vanilla , Fudge SWIRL!!
24. i never keep the same hairstyle more than a year
25.When delila talks to me it makes me happy
26. i cant ever get enough Salad.
27. there is a lot i need to learn still about life.
28.i love my family more than anything.
29.i like the crisp jacket weather out now.
30. I DO NOT LOVE THE SNOW. and it is about to get her. (i only like it to look at)

now your turn, Stacey, Melissa , Holly and Heather.

3 comments:

[Morgan] said...

You did it! So fun! I think you are an excellent wife and mother too and maybe I should come over when you are doing your sit ups... ha ha

Heather said...

How funny - I just love that you couldn't reach the gas pedal! I just posted my 30 on my blog. What a fun idea!

Hillary said...

I am dying that you are a legal midget. So funny!