11.23.2007

Church Callings!!

So the bishop last Sunday said Katie may i please see you. so i said sure and went on in to talk to him. and well he said how does being WARD CAMP DIRECTOR sound to you? and then i said are you serious?...... he said YES of course. Then i totally started to cry. (any of you the grew up with me or know me really well know that i love camp and know why i started to cry) my bishop says tears of joy i hope? and i said of course bishop. i love girls camp so much and I'm excited to get the opportunity to go now! this is gonna be fun. so i have a lot to get started on this January. fundraisers and planning! i can't wait though. i will have to get tips from my mom cause she has this calling but at a stake level. so it will be great to get ideas from her. anyhow i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

[Morgan] said...

Yeah! You'll be so good at that! Are you still going to teach RS? I hope so! If you need help let me know!

Hilary said...

That is so funny, and great that you got it before coming to UT.

Valerie said...

You were always a lot of fun at camp. I still remember the crazy songs you would sing!