7.05.2007

hey there delila, if you wanna know what it is like in NY then come out!




well yesterday was 4th of july and it was fun!! richards dads band played up in riverton at their fair. we had a bbq and we watched fireworks. long day but fun.
today is my dr's apt. were talking about being induced. i know , i know i am not 40 weeks but i am nearly 38 and people, my body is thrashed. i seriously can not be pregnant anymore. it isnt even the eagerness to get delila out here it is because i hurt everywhere and it really is not fun. delila is 99% all good now and she can come. this is tough to saycause i feel like a bad person bringing her into the world without her deciding when but she has a few time and i am just DONE!!!!
anyways that is my complaint for the day. you can see by these pictures i am wearing a fake smile DUH! but i am huge. and DONE!!
love you all!

ok UPDATE!!! i just went to the dr. he stripped my membranes to kick start everything. he wants me to hang in there 1 more week and i can do it. i can do it for DELILA!! so FRIDAY THE 13th will be it. my gosh. i dilated to a 3 and 90% effaced. anyways at first i was like nooooooooo not another week. now atlease i have a time line and i can just keep busy! anyways guys there ya go!!!!!


4 comments:

Ginger said...

Don't worry...It's all worth it in the end. Dad and I will be there next weekend! You're doing great. Get as much sleep as you can because you'll be sleep deprived after Delila comes!

Millie said...

Hang in there Katie, it's sooo normal to feel "done" at this point. However, Friday the 13th happens to be Rachele's birthday, so I vote for it.

Hilary said...

Alrighty Ms. Katie, I'd have to say that you do look a bit bigger then the average preggers... just because you're short (there, I said it -- it's out in the open)... but being a 3 and 90% is pretty dang good. Usually first time moms efface to pretty-much 100% before their cervix starts to open... so that's a good sign. But, as we all know -- signs are only signs.
Go you.
Email me if you have questions!

Heather said...

The last few weeks are so miserable. But at least you are at a three and 90% so you know it's anytime. I was a 1 and 30% on my due date - and I know first-hand how bad it sucks to wait another week. But remember, every day longer she's in there, her brain is developing even more! Personally, I think she's waiting for Grandpa and Grandma to be there. Just follow your mom's advice and sleep. Sleep while you can!

Hang in there!! You can do it!