7.27.2007

CAR WASH IN MY DRIVEWAY!!!

so im hoping and praying this all ends soon so i took it upon myself to try and kick things in gear FASTER! i went outside in the 90 degree weather and washed my car. outside is done. (i didnt dry it fast enough though. a few spots and i cant reach the top or the front window haha!) yet i did the best i could. now the air is on in the car and im gonna go out in a while and clean out the inside. it is to hot. im drinking so much though so im sweating a lot more and i walked like 2 miles this morning already and ran up and down our stairs and bounced on my birthing ball ( i like that cause it make the hurt go away a bit). anyways you guys im determined and excited now it just needs to speed up a bit!! hooray!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Hilary said...

Hey KAtie, I forgot -- I tried some prenatal yoga was I was in labor with S. I think the shifting of my hips kinda helped to open stuff up a bit....
Plus, sitting on the birthing ball and rotating your hips can do the same thing, and you can do it while you watch TV.
Go you.