5.15.2007

another day in baby land.






Well here is a new picture of me and the bump! 30 weeks along and still going! i woke up this morning and i was getting dressed and Richard goes oh my gosh Katie look.... i was like what, gosh what??? i looked at my belly and like 5 new stretch marks over night! oh what a beautiful thing! haha. i didnt get any till the end of last month i got a small one! and now look it is crazy! but it is for a good thing!! also are some pictures of my mom and i. showing me how to sew. haha it was a great weekend. MOM GET OUT HERE AGAIN! SOON!!! PLEASE!!! Richard especially wants you to come again. but for reals he does. Anyway, things are going good. i had a lovely unplanned visit to labor and delivery last week. for many reasons. thank goodness everything is just dandy. we got new bedding for our bed and we love it. not to much is new though. anyways enjoy the new pictures and enjoy my sun kissed cheeks. haha. it has been toasty here and i forgot to put on sunscreen so i got the lovely sun kissed cheeks. well love you all!!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

WOW! and you still have 2 months left? That is amazing. I'm sure you've heard this before, but start rubbing cocoa butter lotion on your tummy to help make the skin more elastic...it will help reduce stretch marks. Also, since you already have them, I'd use Mederma on them...it helps them fade faster than they would otherwise.

You're too cute!

Ginger said...

See you June 15th. Poor thing there's just no place for Delila to grow but out! Keep that belly greased up. Did you get the valances up? Love you guys!

Hilary said...

I think I sunburn easier when I'm pregnant. Sweet of your mom to help you sew. It's a sweet talent to have.

Heather said...

Ahhhh....stretch marks. At least I'm not the only one. And I hate to break it to you, but cocoa butter didn't help me at all. Like I said, the stretch marks are kinda like a run in a pair of nylons. Get one, and then they go nuts. But, what's a few stretch marks? The beautiful baby makes them worth it. As Kevin says - they're a badge of honor!

I'm glad everything's okay. We'll see you soon!

Chelsea said...

In response to your claim of your lack of creativity: WHATEVER! Look at your baby's room?! That's pretty darn creative if you ask me. Just roll with it :)