4.22.2009

THE TEETH ARE GONE

First off HAPPY EARTH DAY! delila looks adorable today in her little earth day outfit! oh i love her. all day yesterday she would come over and give me hugs and look at me with a sad face and say oooooh momma owie and kiss my cheeks better. awe i love her!!!

They are gone and i am glad for that BUT GOLLY i am in PAIN! yesterday was a terrible day. fainted, looked ghost white most the day and puked like 5 time. sorry for telling you all that last part but golly! i know in a few days i will feel better but ugh! if you wanna see what a human chipmunk would look like then come over and look at me. i am hoping to get some sleep today cause i didnt in the night. my sister in law kathy has delila today and i am so grateful for that. i need to rest. my drugs are starting to kick in finally and it makes me sleepy so i hope it works. i ate something this time with the meds so i hope i dont get sick again! well i wanted to sign on to let everyone know i am still alive but ugh!!!!! the stupid teeth were so far in there and my mouth is so small i am lucky that my jaw didnt break! it was a close one though! well yea have a great day!

Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

4 comments:

Nisha said...

Ah...I'm glad Kathy has Delila. I have my prenatal appointment tomorrow morning, but if you need any help Friday, please please please call! The girls would have fun playing together!!

Heather said...

Getting wisdom teeth out SUCKS!! If you want me to bring you some ice cream, let me know! And if you want to bring Delila by, I know Max would love it! (P.S. I want to see her Earth Day outfit) And I love that you said "by golly" more than once in this post...

Unknown said...

I hope that you feel better soon. I know how it feels to have those out. How is your neck, did they ever tell you what the bump was

Morgan said...

i had mine out last fall AND WANTED TO DIE.
really, i did.
please feel better soon. drug yourself up and get in bed, stat.