9.04.2008

THIS IS A SHOCKER

Well after a lot of prayer and fasting we have decided that we need to move. Do we know why yet? NO! I am sure we will find out the reason why we needed to move once we have already moved. This came as a HUGE shocker to us, as it probably will to the rest of you. We planned on living here forever. No need to move. If we didn't follow these promptings it would just eat away at us. So this is the NEW NEWS we have to share with all of you. We are moving to Spanish Fork, Utah! Only 10 minutes south about from where we live now. NOT FAR AWAY FROM OUR PROVO FAMILY HERE! You all know who you are. Well sad, scary yet exciting this is what we need to do!!!!


Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.

8 comments:

Jacob Keele said...

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!???????!?!!!!!!!!!?!????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Wow! I didn't think Rich-Dawg would agree, but I guess if you got promptings...crazy stuff...although I will say I hate helping people move, but you can count on me!

Mandy said...

Do you already have a place in Spanish Fork? I hate moving.

Crystal said...

hmm I wonder what the reason for the promptings will be. But how exciting, you'll get to decorate a new house!

Hillary said...

WHAT!?!?!??!?! What in the world! I can't believe you are moving! What are we all going to do without Katie Keele?

[Morgan] said...

still can't believe it...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Good for you for listening to the Spirit and obeying what Heavenly Father has asked of you. You and your family will be blessed in many ways even if you don't see the reason at first. Anyway good luck with the move!


Kiki

Tinaya said...

what the heck!!! Vince and I were totally shocked when we read this blog. Have you already sold your house? Wow, I think we need an update here. I guess I need to call you!

Alyssa said...

You are going to love it. I know that for sure. I think it will be so fun to be close to eachother. The parks, schools, churches, are just a hop and a skip. Good people. Good neighbors. Most of all ME! :)