4.12.2008

hot today!

our cute little missy!!!!!!!!! i see hair. DO YOU!! haha




so today was in the 90's! oh boy. it is not supposed to be summer yet. not here in santa clara at least. anyways it was a fun day. we went to my nephews baseball game and then a baptism for a friend and dinner with my mom no baby!! papa watched her. lots and lots of fun. IT IS HOT THOUGH! here are some pictures of Delila though. playing, playing and playing! Delila started walking like a monkey though today. the bottoms of her feet and hands. it is cute!









Prepare the Child for the Path. Not the Path for the Child.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad lil D is growing up, and there for her dad to see... oh wait... HE'S NOT!!!

Nisha said...

Goodness! She is getting big. We need to hang out soon!!! Let's BBQ at my house. I'll have you and the Baileys over.

Stacey said...

I could bite her cheeks and arms and legs. She is the yummiest thing I ever saw!

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

SHE is so adorable! I can't get enough!

[Morgan] said...

She's adorable! I too see hair! So darling! Hope you're coming home soon!!!