9.13.2007

6 weeks whoa












Well here are a ton of new pictures. i think one of them is older (when she didnt have a belly button yet) i just thought it was such a cute picture. and also umm my hair went a little darker than i wanted it to go. oh well. so delila is still a sweetheart. sleeping well. eating a lot more. so i am thinking that means she is GROWING? whoop whoop. so it is great cause now she is totally starting to koo or coo. smiling lots with it. so much fun. her naps are not that great but at night is when it counts for me. haha. well it is great to watch her grow. i love being a mom. people say it is so tough. yea maybe a itsy bitsy bit. it is the best ever. love her!!


3 comments:

Ginger said...

You have my hair color! Pretty dark for you but it will lighten a bit too. A change is always nice.

So the picture of Delila crying is because she can't breath in those JEANS!!! You know how I feel about that-now. Okay, they're cute but let her be a newborn a little longer. She has many years a head of her to wear jeans. She's only itty bitty for such a short while. Pa-leasssssse!

Hey-Thursday did your sray the Round Up on the Weeds? We need the weeds killed so we can plant the bulbs on my next visit. Can't wait!!!

Chelsea said...

I love your new hair color! I need to come and visit you and baby D again. And what is Richard doing with her in one hand?! GAH!

Ginger said...

Chelsea's right?! Look it up in 411 It's makin me nervous. Soon enough she'll be playin airplane