8.19.2007

MY LITTLE BABY IS SO CUTE!

This is my Dr and I at my 2 week apt. i am healing great! anyways Dr. Watabi is very nice and was so good about everything. and then there is the cutest picture of my nephew JRay or what he calls himslef (Jason) haha! my mom just did a kandid of this it turned out so sweet. and then more of my little girl. she is getting chunky and i love it. FACT girls get more chunky in the legs than boys. my mom learned that with me and i learned that from her. ( FACT, from the office DUH Dwight) She is gettin long delila is. she grew 2 inches in 2 weeks and gained 11 oz as well. shes growing so much. she had to get more pricks on her foot so thats her first bandaid! anyways those are the latest updates. MOM GOES HOME TOMORROW! bummer. oh well i will see her in 2 weeks now. love you guys!







3 comments:

Hilary said...

K, those legs don't look that chubby to me.
Those look like Erickson boy legs. :)
She's adorable, good luck mommy-less.

LJ, DC and ML said...

I've only been gone 3 weeks and now she's so big! Pops did a great job with the photos, and JRay is super cute too. Congrats again!

Valerie said...

I love all the pictures, especially the b&w ones. They're amazing!